The main objectives of the society include:
- Encouraging the scientific spirit among its members and arranging lecturers for members on Nanotechnology and its applications in agricultural and allied sectors.
- To provide and promote the interests of its members in nanotechnology and its applications in agriculture, veterinary and allied sciences.
- To hold symposia/seminars and meetings relating to agriculture and allied sciences.
- To exchange opinions and experiences in matters of agriculture and allied subjects and
to record them.
- To disseminate knowledge in agriculture and allied subjects.
- To provide opportunities for personal context and fellowship between workers interested in the field of agricultural sciences.